Sunday, December 28, 2008

HOLD

I respect the Sunset
In the near cemetery
Look far barren tree
Destroyed in the evening broom
At the top of the ocean
Make lofty crown
Responsible for the cordial
Flee with my life


WITHOUT DRIVING

My own running
without whom
Only the lonely
My cross oceans of time
Without whom
Only with a dejected
Me against the wave of grief
Without whom
Only to myself that there is



TIME

When hearts go steady cook
Contract so contemptible
That each thousands star shining in the night sky is not super
Now will be lost
Although I have been throwing eyes
But all the dark
My ears wide open
But no sound
Only the lonely studios
Now all has happened
I will be back
Only time please stay


FORCE

When I myself will be aware
How was this small body
Not below the horizon morning
thousands star who still dreams
I own with quiet
Does the sky in the ocean not be bordered
Without whom the pass
Only the shadow of my friend
I do not care about who is winning
I, or kingdom
But that ... ... ... ... ...
I will continue to paddle
Trying to find the answer
Ask all as


MEMORY

My lose is a beautiful memory has been my hammock
And my grave in the cemetery in the heart of most
Together with flowers that blossom new
Splash of water that still need love
All have ended
Past
Now my perspective straight to the front
Looking for a destination point
land and find footing
will achieve all my dreams
By creating a beautiful memory again


PASSIONATE

Removing the eye
Exercise view
far there himself ... ... ...
Standing in the fog
bold ... ... ... .... the white
Under the leafy trees
He rests
Waiting to present this body


NOTHING IS ETERNAL

Dusk has arrived
Even before the evening
I will return day
Unless the next day
Tomorrow is never the same
Because life is never the same


CRAWL SUN

My hammock a net
From thousands of yarn haywire
I take heart from the graveyard
Without the edge
My throwing away the nets
To the top of the blue sky high
Make the sacred cloud cloud
Trying to drag the sun


FIGHT

Lyric gone full flower grief
I rarely dull night air STONING
bend my run in the wave tone
From wire awaiting the death of life
Respect the first memories there
Will be able to quiet the virtual
Interaction with the new environment
I survive here without the love
TAP sake of all dreams
I will struggle to go through the bridge of thorns
For those who loved me
That always gives motivation


LOVE

How poignant honesty save it
As foam submerged in the flood wave
such as dew wind ran at the sun
How miserable life waiting to fill
Heart was not mutiny
the focus was lost legs
You hearts full moon
Arising submerged in a cloud my mind
Overlap in the longing
no sir
Emotional burn interminable
My throwing arrows at the exuberance foliage
stick to a hidden
though the eye can not look
but I believe I will find the target
Kind of love called?
Please cast in the flood question
A small child crying in his mother's embrace
The sun continues to provide fact
Soul split in the strong tempest
The spirit of cigarettes in prison, dishonorable body
His heart He said .............
If it is the musicians
I reserved my beautiful song for
with the dream that I give you color
I will sing with my looks,
It's always my lacalderarock
and my place in Victoria
and a place in ancient China
when I asked the natural
they certainly agree
and certainly they bowed and smiled


TEACHER

Walking color in my life
Walking in the dim light gave my
Scholarships provide light in my dark
Mom gave me motivation in the weak
Walking give inspiration in my ideas
Without you I have no
Without you I have no established
Without you I have no formed human
Without you I'm no perfect human being formed
When I'm alone in the darkness
you become a small candle
provide light in the neighboring
and drive out my leaden

No comments:

Post a Comment